Belgian chocolate fondant/brownie recipe:
1kg Belgian chocolate fondant and brownie mix makes approximately 20 large chocolate brownies or 15 chocolate fondants
- 1kg Belgian gluten free chocolate fondant and brownie mix
- 280g melted salted butter
- 270g whole eggs (approximately 5 large eggs), whisked
Method for Belgian chocolate fondant/brownie recipe:
- Place mix into a pastry mixer.
- Add the melted butter, use a paddle attachment and mix for one minute on a slow speed, then continue using a fast speed for 10 seconds.
- Add the eggs, mix for one minute on a slow speed, then continue using a fast speed until everything is combined.
- For fondants butter ramekins and line with a dusting of cocoa powder, then add the mix. For brownies line a flat baking tray with baking parchment, then add the mix.
- Bake at 190ºc. In a commercial oven bake brownies and fondants for 10 minutes. In a domestic fan assisted oven, bake brownies for 25/30 minutes, and fondants for 20 minutes.
Ingredients: Chocolate Powder (48%) (Milk) , (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Reduced Fat Cocoa Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Maize Starch, Maize Flour, Tapioca Starch, Methocel E464.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Nutritional Information Per 100g:
|Fat:||14g (of which saturates: 8.3g)|
|Carbohydrates:||72.7g (of which sugars: 64g)|